American announced his desire to marry on the computer Apple

Американец намерен жениться на компьютере Apple

The Internet is full of various "yellow news", which are invented in order to attract the attention of casual readers and generate valuable traffic. But this case does not apply to the yellow press, but rather is a funny curiosity. A resident of the US state of Florida, Chris Sevier, announced his desire to marry the personal computer he had bought from Apple, which, in his own words, is crammed with pornography.


Chris Sevier is a war veteran as well as a certified lawyer. Thanks to his professional legal skills, he went to court and openly stated the following:

“Not so long ago I bought an Apple computer. No filters or blocking of pornographic sites were installed on the computer, and in the Apple store I was not warned that watching porn was very addictive. Over time, I began to prefer sex with my computer to sex with real women. Then I realized that I was starting to fall in love with my PC, since it gives me more pleasure than the people around me. ”

You can twist a finger at the temple, they say, well, what to take from it? Mind started a warrior. But this is not the case at all. His intention to marry on a computer full of pornographic videos, Chris is trying to protest the law of the state of Florida, allowing marriages between gays.

“If gays have the right to marry their sexual desires at an object, even if they lack the appropriate sexual organs for a full-fledged marriage, then why can't I marry a computer at my passion object?” Chris asked judges.

It is not yet known what the judges will decide, but Chris has already caused quite a good response on the Internet. People are divided into two halves: some support his courage and the original trolling of the US judicial system, while others, on the contrary, are aggressively disposed towards the veteran because of his protest against same-sex marriages.

And what do you think about all this, dear readers? Share with us in the comments.

The article is based on materials https://hi-news.ru/entertainment/amerikanec-obyavil-o-svoyom-zhelanii-zhenitsya-na-kompyutere-apple.html.

Comments